CCTV Jobs Manchester Summary
CCTV Jobs Manchester: Welcome to CCTV Installation Manchester is looking for Service and Installation Engineers with an amazing Salary £26,000 to £30,000 depending on experience. CCTV Installation Manchester is a highly successful family run Business based in Manchester.
Learn More at CCTV Jobs Manchester
Or Call Gary On 0800 0132341
We are specialists in installing and maintaining Alarms, CCTV and Access control with over 20 years of experience.They are growing rapidly and have a bulging order book, hence the need to find a new superstar service and installation engineer to join their loyal team.
We are looking for serious professionals only who want a rewarding career – if that’s not you, please don’t apply!
If that is you, you’ll need to apply for CCTV Jobs Manchester:
Outstanding knowledge of installing Intruder Alarms
At CCTV Jobs Manchester we think this is a great opportunity for a reliable professional with a passion to get the job done and is happy to use their initiative.
If that sounds like you then we need to talk now. Send us your CV and a covering letter and we’ll be in touch!
CCTV Jobs Manchester Performance
· To identify and highlight best practices in relation to ISO 9001:2015 through continuous assessment and feeding process recommendations to the Systems Support Manager.
· Ensure that Exact Abacus is represented at the highest level of professionalism when communicating with clients.
· Responsible for all hosted customer servers and infrastructure
· Responsible for all internal staff servers, pcs and infrastructure
· Configuration and maintenance of the network and associated devices
· Network security and antivirus/malware control
· Experience with configuring and maintaining Virtual servers (Hyper V)
· Microsoft Active Directory experience
· Communicating with clients to help resolve ongoing issues
· Communication with suppliers to get best prices for orders
· Working with third parties who provide maintenance.
· Maintenance of all client backups for SQL, websites and services
· SQL Database configuration
· Integration package uploads
· Maintenance of CCTV systems
· Desktop PC operating system installation and configuration
· Desktop PC application installation and configuration
· Microsoft License Purchase and maintenance
· Webservices installation and configuration
· Out of hours support – including building access in the event of alarm activation
· Out of hours support for critical client systems
· Setup & configuration of printers
· Network and server monitoring systems / alerting in the event of service/server failure
· Support for all internal systems & user queries
· 3ex.net version updates
· Carry out work from home to minimise customer disruption out of normal hours
· Microsoft Exchange maintenance and support
· 3ex.net client support
· Configuration and maintenance of External Monitoring of all websites
· Mobile VPN setup for staff and customers
· IPSEC VPN setup
· Firewall configuration of multiple different devices
· Maintaining internet communications
· PDA Setup, Configuration and maintenance
· Network and phone patching.
· Liaison to the Fire suppression, Air Con, and generator service companies
HEALTH & SAFETY At CCTV Jobs Manchester
CCTV Jobs Manchester REQUIREMENTS· Technical and analytical skills
VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Excellent oral and written communication skills are required at CCTV Jobs Manchester to ensure effective resolution of operational queries.
He/she must be willing to work as part of a team. To apply at CCTV Jobs Manchester its important at being able to communicate with all departments of the business. The job holder must have a confident yet reassuring manner with clients and colleagues at all times. Good telephone and face-to-face personal skills are essential.
The job holder is privy to confidential information held on our databases and must exercise discretion when handling such information.
JUDGMENT AND DECISION MAKING:
The job holder will sometimes be required to make quick decisions relating to management and client requests. Its also important at CCTV Jobs Manchester that the job holder must be assertive in doing this but must also know when to advise that an immediate decision cannot be made – rather than promising something that cannot be delivered.
Attention to detail is essential at all times to ensure the highest standard of delivery. Time management is of the essence and the job holder must be confident that they can deal with a number of things at any one time and constantly re-evaluate priorities.
The job holder must be flexible in terms of working hours. The role is generally business hours, however, CCTV Jobs Manchester needs you to work some evening and weekend work may be required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Secondary education (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
Alarm installations: 5 years
– Company Vehicle, Mobile, Laptop
– Commission Sales Opportunities
– 25 days holidays
– Long Service Awards
Electric, Electronic skills, networking skills, electrical engineering, engineer, electronics engineer, security engineer
So if this sounds like a job for you then apply at CCTV Jobs Manchester Now.
The post CCTV Jobs Manchester – Security Jobs in Manchester appeared first on CCTV Installers - CCTV Cameras - Security Systems.
via CCTV Installers – CCTV Cameras – Security Systems http://cctvsmartsystems.co.uk/cctv-jobs-manchester/ keepmemag